Thursday, June 21, 2007

Random Stuff

Blogger is being difficult again....won't allow me to comment. Ya think it could be this ancient computer I'm using?

Whatever, Miss Litzi, the bluebirds keep coming to the old nest. The birdhouse doesn't have a trap door so I can't clean it out. We'll just have to wait and see if they lay some more eggs. I love watching them!

So, Jason, TXgoodies, Q-Girl and Dad to 3, I'm still lurking your blogs...

All this rain is really making the grass grow! My lawn guy is in Colorado having all kinds of fun I hear. Hope he's ready to sweat when he gets home.

I like this quote by Dolly Parton:

" If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with a little rain."

Later, Ya'll

4 comments:

Jason said...

We're just glad you still around. Have a good weekend.

TxGoodie said...

Thanks...I always keep up with you too just don't always leave a comment. I've got my "regulars" that I subscribe to and I can see right away if there's anything new to read. I enjoy the photos that you share with us. You're got a real flare for so many creative endeavors!

Hugs...

She Loves to Quilt said...

blogger just acts up every once and I while, I guess.....

Litzi said...

Hi Lainey,
That’s going to be interesting to see if the bluebirds reuse the birdhouse. The one that was the “nursery” for my brood has been left untouched for four years.

Yesterday as I was putting groceries in the trunk I heard a lot of cheeping…I looked up and under the eaves of the market there was a big twiggy bird nest. I think I spotted one of the parents keeping a close eye on it. Rather an odd place to raise your kids!

It could be Blogger that’s not allowing you to make comments…