Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's Update

Well, another Valentine's Day has come and gone. I know it's not as big as Christmas or Easter, but I think this day set aside for love is sweet and fun. Even if you don't have someone special, it's still a nice time to send cards and remembrances to friends and family. I sent both my kids and their families a simple Valentine card filled with glittery hearts. The grandkids got a kick out of seeing all those shiney little hearts fall all over the place. I also sent cards and hearts to several of my special gal friends. What fun!

OK, I won't get all mushy..but.. A Special Someone invited me to dinner for Valentine's Day, only we went on Wednesday, the 13th. Cupid, I think you aimed in the right direction!

Everything


You're a falling star

You're the getaway car

You're the line in the sand when I go too far

You're the swimming pool on a August day

You're the perfect thing to say


And you play it coy

But it's kind of cute

When you smile at me, you know exactly what you do

Baby, don't pretend that you don't know it's true

'Cause you can see it when I look at you


And in this crazy life

And through these crazy times

It's you, It's you

Ya make me sing

Your every line

Your every word

You're everything
I love this song by Michael Buble! I didn't include all the lyrics, you'll have to listen for yourself. In fact, the entire CD is awesome. Check it out at http://www.michaelbuble.com/

Love Ya'll!










No comments: