Saturday, February 04, 2006

This has been quite a week. I have been sick with a bad cold and sinus infection, but still managed to work. My clients don't seem to mind if I'm sick, as long as I show up and do their hair. I take a big dose of Day-Quil and keep on going...then go home and crash. That's not so easy to do any more though, since I have Elvis. He is always happy to see me, greeting me with sweet puppy kisses. We have to spend a little bonding time after being apart all day. He does light up the place! I wait until he is napping, then sneak in to check my e-mail and blog.
We went to Petco this afternoon to buy a harness and leash. I found a cute little red sweater, but Elvis hated it. He tried to back out of it . So, I guess he'll just have to shiver in the cold when he goes outside to potty. He freaked when we tried the harness and leash, too. What a rebel!
I so don't want to become an obsessed dog mommy, but this guy is so adorable that it's hard not to. I just love him to pieces!
OK, I'll stop now with the doggy talk. My son came in town today to watch the super bowl with his dad. He's staying with my brother tonight so they can party. The two of them have always been very close since my brother lived with us when my kids were little. In fact, they are more like brothers instead of uncle and nephew.
Since I have no social life with the man, I'll make my own plans with my family and my son tomorrow. Elvis and I will find ourselves a party somewhere!

Party on, Ya'll!

What is up with all the police chases in Big H? Stupid criminals! The guy from Dallas who kidnapped his girlfriend and her baby got what he deserved!
And one more thing, all the Katrina criminals wreaking havoc in our city need to be rounded up and sent back to their crime ridden chocolate city!

OOps, there I go, getting all politically incorrect!

God bless our Police officers in the city of Houston, Harris and other surrounding counties!

No comments: