Sunday, June 04, 2006

Where's Feathers?

I have been blogging for several months now and have come to 'know' and read some interesting and entertaining blogs. It really does feel sort of like a neighborhood or community as one becomes familiar with other bloggers. We all have our favorites, our buddies that we visit regularly. We look forward to hearing what is going on with them, or just keeping in touch. Occasionally, someone will take a break from blogging for a while, maybe a week or a month, but they will let their buddies know that they will be "off" for a while. Even if someone decides to quit completely, they usually let others know. It's kind of like moving, you tell your neighbors, etc that you're leaving. Unless, heaven forbid, you have had to enter the witness protection program! So, imagine my concern when I check in with Tickle Feathers at http://featherstickle.blogspot.com/. After several visits to her blog the last week of April, and after reading comments to her last post, it seems that she has vanished into thin air. There's not a clue as to where she is or what might have happened to cause her to so abruptly abandon her site. In fact, her site is still up, with her last post on Monday, April 24. I just hope and pray that "Feathers" is safe and well. I certainly hope that she hasn't met with some sort of catastrophe or tragedy in her life. Even though I have never met her in person, I know that she is a woman of faith...I will continue to pray for her.

Miss Litzi at http://misslitzi.blogspot.com/ is on sabbatical from her blog, but she let everyone know that she wouldn't be posting for a while. I miss her and hope she returns soon. I trust that she is getting all the things done that she has on her agenda.

As for me, I'm staying busy, busy, busy in the world of hair, as always. Saturday afternoon I went to the funeral of a dear, sweet man, my sister's father-in-law. He was 92 years old and had a wonderful life. It was truly a celebration of great family man. His legacy is an inspiration to his children and all who had the privelege to know him.
He is now dancing with the angels...Rest in peace, Andy.

Have a blessed week, Ya'll

1 comment:

Attila the Mom said...

I also worry when people disappear!

Sorry to hear about your friend.