Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Fun in Florida

This was fun. T and I went to a place called DinnerDone. http://www.dinnerdone.com. Check it out. I want to find a place like this in the Houston area.
My girls in their formals. I made the pink satin and lace one for T when she was in the eighth grade. She is wearing her purple prom dress, which still fits, albeit a little snug. C-B is wearing my gold lame cocktail dress. I wore it one time at a hair show.
The big thing in Florida is Vera Bradley purses http://www.verabradley.com. Here are the girls modeling theirs. Cutie patooties!

This is me and my 'gurlfriend', Barbara (she's the blonde). Her daughter and my daughter are friends and we hit it off, too. We had a multi-generational slumber party at her apartment with our daughters and grand daughters. We stayed up late and watched the Disney Channel...'Hannah Montana' and 'Read it and Weep', ate junk food, danced and caught up on all the happenings in our lives.

More later, ya'll... Elvis wants to play

3 comments:

Jason said...

You did remember that pina colada for me right? Welcome back.

Lainey said...

Thanks for checking in, guys.

Had a blast!

enjoyed the pina colada, Too!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

I love the photo with the big tree, looks like 2 lovely ladies sharing an afro :) It looks like you had a lot of fun... and you have a beautiful family :)