Thursday, August 10, 2006

Meet Princeton



This is the newest member of the family. He is a rescue kitty from a vet's office in the area.

I have been so busy since my niece has been here, getting her all settled in and working has been taking up most of my time. I must say it's nice to have a girl in the house again. We went shopping last Saturday after work. It was the tax free weekend and the mall was packed! We literally shopped til we dropped! She likes Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe, of course. We went to another store called Buckle. Found Sophie a cute pair of sunglasses with rhinestones on them.

We had a good time, but I was exhausted when we got home at 9:00 pm!

Between Sophie, Elvis and Princeton I have my hands full, so I may not be writing as much. After I come home from work, someone wants/needs my
attention. Sophie, just like all teens these days, communicates with her friends on the computer and MySpace, so we have to take turns with the computer, too.

Guess I'd better go see about Elvis. He and Princeton are still getting acquainted and he's a little too rough with the little guy.

Night, ya'll!

6 comments:

She Loves to Quilt said...

Even though I really don't like cats, he does look like a cutie patootie!

Lainey said...

MD'er, surely your right foot wouldn't come in contact with this helpless little creature would it? :-))

Busy is definitly good!

Jason said...

Hope he doesn't start out cute and precious and grow into a spoiled little monster like my two cats have.

Mad Ethel said...

I love that name - Princeton. Very regal - and fitting for feline!

I didn't know you had this blog! How long has it been here?

Lainey said...

Hi M Ethel,

I had this blog before I started Elvis'. Glad you found it, though.

We wanted a name for the kitty that went with Elvis, and since he's The King, Prince or Princeton just sounded right. He's a little prince, too!

Litzi said...

Hi Lainey,
TOO cute! I hope you don't have alot of cat fights on your hands...