Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm Being Random

Don't worry 'bout me
I'll get along
Forget about me
Be happy my love

Let's say that our little show is over
And so the story ends
Why not call it a day, the sensible way
And still be friends

Look out for yourself
Should always be the rule
Give your heart and your love, to whomever you love
Don't you be a fool

Darling why stop to cling, to some fading thing
That used to be
If you can't forget
Don't you worry 'bout me

I ran across this poem at www.girlontheright.blogspot.com. I don't know whether she wrote it or not. Whatever, it's good.


Ok, now that it's been a year since **Katrina** can we move on? How long do the leeches and whiners think someone should pay their light bills for them. I don't care if their meat IS defrosting in the freezer! BTW, I don't have a freezer full of meat. I had to pay my light bill instead of buying meat!!

And......where was Jesse Jackson when Nagin was popping of on 60 minutes the other night about New Yorkers and the 'big hole in the ground'? Hmmm???

And......I'll be glad when the weather gets cool, so I can plant some pansies, and a few crape myrtles.

Poor H-town weathermen, Ernesto kinda fizzled...but I'm glad he didn't come this way. I think I'll go to Galveston this weekend after all.

Ok, I'm done, ya'll!

2 comments:

RightGirl said...

It's an old Frank Sinatra song. Though I prefer it by Billie Holliday.

RG

Lainey said...

Thanks for the info. Those old song lyrics are so *now*! That's kinda where I am these days