Saturday, August 26, 2006

Your Aura is Blue
Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.
You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.
Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.
What Color Is Your aura?
I don't have a degree in psychology, but I I use a lot of it in my profession. And yes, I do a lot of counseling. Helping others look their best gives me a lot of satisfaction.

4 comments:

Litzi said...

Hi Lainey,
I wish you were MY hairdresser...I think it's great that you listen to your clients. I can only hope they appreciate you.

Lainey said...

I think they do. Many have been with me for 15-20 years.
BTW, they, in turn, listen to me too!

Litzi said...

Hi Lainey,
That’s a good sign when you’ve got clients that have stayed with you for so many years. For a while, I was jumping from one hairstylist to another, simply because their personalities sucked toilet water and the thought of having to interact with them for 2 hours once a month became intolerable.

My current stylist not only is excellent at her profession but a great conversationalist and listener. I’ll bet you could write a book about all the stories you’ve heard over the years.

Lainey said...

I have often thought about writing a book. I have met some characters!
I'm glad you found a stylist you like.
I really love what I do..that's the key. I enjoy going to the salon. Every day is different and there are always unexpected, spontaneous events happening that keep things interesting.