Friday, January 27, 2006

It just burns me up when someone calls and begs me to come in early to cut their hair (8:45 am) and then shows up at 5 minutes after 9! I had another client coming in at 9:30. Anyway, I think she could tell I was a wee bit miffed, so she mumbled some lame excuse and then asked me if I had time to wax her lip and eyebrows! Being the true professional that I am, I regained my composure and proceeded to cut/style her hair and perform the wax job, running only 10 minutes behind schedule. The rest of the day was smooth sailing. i'm off tomorrow, Yay!
I'm getting out of town, heading north on I-45 northeast of Big D to visit my 'redneck' son and his family. I call him redneck affectionately. He know he's one...he likes being a bubba. The boy hunts hogs and other varmints, fishes, all that nasty stuff. He can bar-b-que like no body's business. We like to get in the kitchen together and cook us up some groceries. It's fun getting away and relaxing in the country with my youngun's!
And no, the man won't be accompanying me, either. It's a shame that it has come to this, but I have valid reasons why. Maybe someday I can talk more about it, but not yet.
See ya'll later!

1 comment:

Lainey said...

Yeah, Oh my, I think I used the wrong choice of words!
How about 'love stinks'?