Monday, January 16, 2006

What a wonderful, ugly day I had! It was cloudy, rainy and damp, just like I had hoped for, a perfect day to stay home, braless and make-up-less. I did have to make a run to the beauty supply, sans make-up, even. It takes a lot of guts for me to leave the house bare faced.
I read a few blogs today, while I was goofing off in between loads of laundry. Blogging seems to be a big thing with the 30 something crowd. I can tell by the content of the blogs even when they don't give their age. Not that age is an issue, I'm just making an observation. Some of the blogs are so creatively done....very interesting, witty and funny. I even made a few comments here and there.
So, hey, are there any 'Seasoned Women' out there in bloggerland? Let me hear from some of you boomer babes...you know who you are...I know you're out there! Ok, here's a clue...does anybody remember Woodstock? Who was your favorite Beatle? Guess what! He's still rockin'!
Mick's still struttin'. I saw Neal Diamond on Oprah today, even though he never was a fave of mine, he's still got it goin' on.
Ok, I'll quit now.
Must go check on The Bachelor in Paris.
American Idol is on tomorrow night. Yay!
Night, ya'll

4 comments:

Lainey said...

Cool! It looked like fun, but all I saw were pictures, too.

Jason said...

I remember Reagan as President. Does that count?

Lainey said...

Sure, but who was his VP?
Hey Jason, what about that hour long police chase Wednesday? So, the cops can chase bad guys, but they can't try to stop them? Duh!

Jason said...

His VP was George Bush. I do remember that too. Now ask me about the administration before that and I'll have to get a history book.