Sunday, March 26, 2006

OK, so what's up with blogger? I have been trying for a week to upload pictures! I know some of my fellow bloggerites have had the same problem. What gives? GRRRR...Now I'm getting irritated!!!!!

So, how was your day? I went to church this morning just to sing in the choir. We sang an awesome song called 'Total Praise'. Everyone was totally into it..in both services. Wow! I had so much to do today that I snuck out after we sang. I still had to get some pillows for the new bedroom. I went to Ross to see what they had and found two nice ones for 5.99 each. I also found a dark green jaquard throw with fringe and a soft fleece blanket. I also wanted to finish hanging the swags I made for the kitchen windows. It all looks so nice, if I do say so myself! I'll post some pictures one of these days if blogger will co- operate.

Faith is so important to me. It's what keeps me going. So why do I get this knot in my stomach just about every Sunday morning? Why do I just want to get in my car and drive far away from here? It's all I can do to be civil to 'you know who' sometimes, the anger and disappointment are always just under the surface. When will it end? Why am I here? So many questions, but no answers.
Only God knows, I guess.

I hate being a drag, so I'll quit whining now. I'm going to concentrate on having fun with my kids this week. Can't wait to hug my babies and spend time with my sweet daughter.

Bye for now, ya'll

1 comment:

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

Lainey, I have had a lot of problems with Blogger on and off for the last few days. It seems to be showing pages soooo slowwwwww. I have cable so that is not the problem, and it would not let me access my site too. Oh, and I tried to update my profile and it is not showing the corrected profile. Maybe they are working on fixing the problems, I hope.

You are not being a drag, this is your blog and you can post whatever you want to. Your friends want to hear what you have to say, not just the good stuff all the times. Life is always changing, some good and some bad.

Thank the Lord for our faith, and knowing that he always loves us and looks out for us.