Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Whine, whine, whine!

I am so bummed! My throat started feeling scratchy on the way home from San Antonio. By last night it was really sore and my nose was stopped up. When I woke up this morning I had that 'sick' feeling. At least I was off today, but still had things to do.

I hate to miss choir rehearsal tonight because I've been out a lot lately. Oh well, Elvis and Presley will be glad. We can all pile up on the sofa and watch The Food network. Now that American Idol is over, there's nothing on TV.

I have a long day in the World of Hair tomorrow. I should drag myself to CVS and get some DayQuil.......and dark chocolate M&M's...and some Blue Bell!
I hear thunder. The weather guy just predicted a storm in the area. Guess I'll stay in and suffer!


I hate being sick, ya'll!

9 comments:

TxGoodie said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon. You're much to busy a lady to be down for long!

I'm fighting a recurrent battle with Gout! Not as bad as the last attack, but no picnic either. Good thing it waited until I got off that mountain!

Take care...

jonxblaze said...

Yeah being sick sucks, I'm glad I only get sick once a year. It's gonna be another rainy day in htown I'm afraid, today and tomorrow so stay dry.

- Jon @ Houston Website Design

Jason said...

Get better soon. I know the feeling.

Litzi said...

Hi Lainey,
Being sick bites the big one! I hope you fell better real soon....

She Loves to Quilt said...

Sorry you were sick. We didn't have choir practice last week because of family week.....will you be there this week???? please, pretty please?!?

She Loves to Quilt said...

Feeling better????

She Loves to Quilt said...

Missed you today!

Litzi said...

Hi Lainey,
I'm glad you're posting again...

She Loves to Quilt said...

sick of all of the rain.....