Friday, April 07, 2006

Food, Glorious Food!

Our beautiful Sunday brunch of French toast and fresh fruit salad made from fresh pineapple, strawberries, apples, tangerines and green grapes. A garnish of chopped mint leaves enhanced the sweetness of the fruit. The french toast was drizzled with fresh local honey and chopped walnuts. Cinnamon swirl coffee and white grape juice were the perfect compliment to these delectable dishes.
This is absolutely the best chocolate cake in the world! 'Perfectly Chocolate' chocolate cake and frosting. It is so moist! Garnished with sliced strawberries and mint leaves it is heavenly, ya'll!!

3 comments:

TxGoodie said...

Oh, yum! You're killin' me here! Here I sit with my string cheese and cocoa krispies bar breakfast, lookin' at that beautiful spread! Next time I think you should tell me when and where the feast will be!

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

Oh boy, got any left in the fridge? If so, I'm attaching myself to an e-mail and I'll be right over!!! Yummy!

Lainey said...

txgoodie,
String cheese and cocoa crispies bar? What a combo!

feathers,
That cake didn't last long around here.

I'll let ya'll know the next time I make one.