Thursday, April 27, 2006

She's Gone

Well, Kelly Pickler, the "naughty little minx" finally got the boot after butchering the last two songs she sang. Check it out on http://www.americanidol.com . I'm sayin'...It's about time! I voted for the first time this week. I thought Elliot Yamin was fantastic, so he got my vote. I would like to see him win because he has a wonderful, soulful voice and he is so humble. Besides, his Mama would be so happy! Chris and Catherine are both unique and talented, but my money is on Elliot. Either Paris (hopefully) or Taylor ( he's cool) will be next.

American Idol is about the only thing I really get into and keep up with. I love Boston Legal also. William Shatner and Candice Bergen are a hoot. In fact, the entire cast rocks! I tried to watch Desperate Housewives a few times, but just didn't get interested. I stopped watching CSI and all those other 'who dunnits'. They're just too depressing. I have enough to be depressed about with my own drama. I don't need to see people getting shot, stabbed and dissected every night of the week! Now, I could watch Food network 24/7! Especially Paula Deen. That girl can coo-ook, ya'll! I've also been keeping up with the Next Food Network Star. I predicted that Guy Fiori would win...and he did!

The World of Hair has been a little off the last few weeks because of the dreaded income tax filing deadline. It will pick up soon because of Mother's Day, proms, graduations and weddings. I's a fun time, to be sure. And, I make mucho dinero! I'm traveling to College Station on Memorial Day weekend to do a wedding party and attend the wedding. I think this occasion calls for a new outfit.

Bye for Now, Ya'll

2 comments:

TxGoodie said...

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in America that doesn't watch American Idol. I like anything with "law" and "order" in the title. I watch all the House and Medium episodes too and can't wait for The Closer to come back. I won't watch ANY realitity TV except the World Poker Tour, which I consider the ultimate in realitity. Any show that has "real" people in it leaves me cold. I get too tense watching people make fools of themselves and scream at one another or eat worms. I even get crazy watching "extreme" stuff where people get hurt or appear to, I can't bear to watch and yet I love the real autopsy shows! Go figure. I'm too old for therapy.

Lainey said...

I love to watch 'Dr G, medical examiner'

I watched American Idol so I could talk about it to my clients. Now I'm hooked!

Love Boston Legal, maybe I'll try watching House.

I've tried therapy, but I just like to take the little 'happy pills' now. LOL (-: