Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I've FINALLY Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Texas Goodies. Sounds like fun to me, especially after the depressing junk I wrote in my last post. My relationship may be on the rocks, but I refuse to let it define who I am. I'm still me and I like to have fun and make new friends. So here goes!

Here are the Rules:

1. Write 6 weird facts/things about yourself in my comments box and on your blog, then tag 6 more people.

2. Leave a comment that says "You are Tagged" in their comments telling them to read your blog.



Here's my list, ya'll!

1. All my towels and washcloths are taupe and sage green to match my bathroom. I like them all folded exactly the same direction and stacked by color. I fold them warm out of the dryer so they don't wrinkle.

2. I am always 5-15 minutes early to any appointment or event. If I don't show up, I'm either dead or have been in an accident.

3. I will not ever leave the house with out my make up and jewelry on. I am always co-ordinated and matched, but I will wear a baseball cap whenever I am out running errands. It has to match my outfit, too.

4. I absolutely hate Pepsi and Dr. Pepper. It's got to be Diet Coke or nothing.

5. I never use an alarm clock. If I do set the alarm, I always wake up before it sounds.

6. I have ESP. I can 'think' of someone and they will call me, even if it is someone I haven't heard from in a while. This happens a lot with my clients. Also, if a particular person is on my mind for a few days, I will run into them while I am out shopping, etc.



OK, I'm tagging http://featherstickle.blogspot.com/; Lynda at http://lkscherf.blogspot.com/
; http://tanlucypez.blogspot.com/ ; http://www.dietcokeisgreat.blogspot.com/

I'm only tagging 4 people. Thanks for playing along, ya'll

4 comments:

TxGoodie said...

Thanks for playing! I like your list...here's my take on it...

1. Some of my towels and washcloths match. Some are from hotels, I'm not sure how I got them though. I like to buy a half dozen or so really good towels, etc. from Bed, Bath & Beyond. They last FOREVER if they are good quality.
2. I can't stand being late!
3. I always wear underwear when I leave the house...that's the only thing you can count on! The kids give me grief over some of my "costumes" and I just preen and say something 5-year-oldish like "I dressed myself today!"...
4. I go between Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke. I got a DP that smelled like human urine last week! I was going to take it back to Kroger, but never did. That's the 2nd time it's happened too! I think someone at the Pepsi plant has a serious kidney infection or something! It might be the plastic bottle gone awry I suppose.
5. If I have to get up I set an alarm, but sometimes I wake before it goes off. I sleep with a CPAP unit and look like the elephant woman!
6. Ditto.

Rose Eiesland Foster said...

1. I despise balloons. I don't know why, but, they drive me crazy.
2. After I put a label on something, when I'm doing mass mailings, or bills, whatever, I always tap my arm.... very strange, very Rain Main-like. I dont' know what this is about!
3. I am with Lainey.... I'll even drive to another place if they serve Pepsi products. And, RC? Diet Rite? Forget it. yucko.
4. I cannot roll my rrrrrr's.
5. I've never had a speeding ticket. Perfect driving record at the age of 42 1/2
6. I have survived cancer twice. Kinda like a roach.... hard to get rid of!

clew said...

WHADDUP Lainey? You know I've always been so busy distracted by Elvis that I dont think I've ever visited this blog? DUH!!!

Your poem over at Drib's place made me roll.

Oh, BTW ... I'm not going to play, but I had to say -

1.) you'd have a stroke at my house.
2.) Me too!
3.) I used to be that way with eyeliner but I've been slackin.
4.) I hear ya. I used to like diet Dr. P until they made it taste more like regular Dr. P. Why'd they mess up my pop?
5.) Cool.
6.) Cool!

See ya around, chicky :)

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

Hey Lainey, I am sorry to be tardy on this....let's just say I had a *blonde* moment...LOL

Here's my list:

1. I can't swim - I almost drowned when I was 6 years old, and never had the desire to swim. I love being near the water though.

2. I love to collect vintage items and display them throughout my house. However, I can't stand having any sort of clutter on tables and countertops.

3. I don't like driving alone, and never have. I am always afraid my car will break down and I'll be stranded somewhere.

4. I don't "unscrew" Oreos like most people do, I eat them the way they are.

5. I can't sleep with the TV on, or the radio either.

6. I am addicted to my computer....LOL...it is the first and last thing I am at each day.