Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Another fun day in the land of hair. It was a rather slow day, just one color and a few haircuts, but it's OK, cuz I still feel cruddy. More of same tomorrow......blah, blah, blah. Sometimes I just get so tired of talking! Can you tell I don't feel good?
I meant to stop by Ross on the way home today... the girls at work found some great purses..but I forgot and passed right by...didn't want to turn around so I headed on home. I was all engrossed in listening to my practice CD for Christmas pageant. It was obvious after rehearsal last night that I really need to cram. The performance is weekend after next. Yikes, only four more rehearsals, every night next week! Must finish sewing jewels on my costume, also.
Maybe I'll run in to Ross after work tomorrow, then I must get home and make the cranberry sauce and birthday cakes for the nieces. I'll give them cash for their birthdays...they are 16 and 18 and love to shop. Girls after my own heart.
I'm looking forward to spending time with my sisters and their families. Holidays still are not the same with out Mom, though. Hard to believe it's been five years....alas times flies.
Think I'll go have a cup of hot tea and throw my jeans in the dryer.
Later, Ya'll

No comments: