Sunday, November 27, 2005

I guess people really do read these blogs! I noticed that someone commented on my Thanksgiving poem, but deleted it. Hmmm......Oh well, I'll never know.
This blog thing is still new to me and I enjoy reading others' blogs. I even got the nerve to comment on one recently.
I am so trying to get into the Christmas spirit, but my heart just isn't in it. Things are rather tense between the man and me and I have been having some serious doubts about whether I made the right decision to come back. Let's just say we are definitely not on the same page, much less in the same book! Like Mama always said; 'A leopard never changes its spots'...Me thinks she was right. What to do? Whatever happens, it will have to wait until after the holidays. I am too busy to put up with any of his craziness right now. I'm very busy at work and have rehearsals every night this week for Pageant, plus getting all the make-up ready and co-ordinating my helpers. Ok, I feel better now, so I'll shut up about it, 'cause I was beginning to get mad all over again after last nights 'episode'.
So, I thought I would start decorating the tree anyway. Maybe the house won't feel so empty after I'm all done.
Now, on a more positive note, I have this written in my bible. I don't know who wrote it, but it helped put things in perspective for me today.
Happy moments,
Praise God
Difficult moments,
Seek God
Quiet moments,
Worship God
Painful moments,
Trust God
Every moment,
Thank God



No comments: