Thursday, November 17, 2005

Had a long day at the salon. Met a new client who hosts private wine tastings. I learned a few tidbits of information about wine. I enjoy a good merlot or white zin now and then, but I'd like to learn more about 'the grape'. I told her about a little winery in central Florida that I discovered several years ago. My sis and I stopped in a few years ago and had quite a nice time tasting and touring the place. The A/C in my car went on the blink around Mobile, Al so we were pretty warm by the time we reached Clermont, Fl the following afternoon. It was cool in the winery and we arrived just in time to taste the vintage.....What fun! We made our purchases and arrived at my daughters house feeling pretty good.
I like the Southern Red and Sun Blush.
My client loved her hair, too!
T'was a nice day, indeed.
Tomorrow's another day in the land of hair. Everybody's 'talking turkey' since Thanksgiving is next week. I'm sure I'll hear some interesting stories and share some good recipes.
Later, Ya'll

No comments: