Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Just You and Me Lord

First light of dawn, a brand new day
I arise and read your word
In every promise that I see
Good or bad, come what may
Lord, it's just you and me today
You tell me to place my trust in you
Your word will get me through
Don't worry about what is to be
Or what happened yesterday
My cares, they seem to melt away
As I read your words of hope
I know you'll calm this stormy sea
You'll help me as I cope
You're my only strength and stay
Lord, it's just you and me today

Rehearsals have gone very well! We are all 'getting it'!
We 'revelers' have finally gotten our dance in sync!
Tonight & tomorrow night is dress rehearsal, then Friday night is a special performance for a yet to be announced group.
Saturday & Sunday are open to the public.
The message of the Messiah, Jesus Christ, our Saviour is what this season is all about!
Halleluia!

Christmas blessings Ya'll


PS I realize that some may not share my beliefs, but my faith is what sustains me. I'm just sharing what's in my heart, not trying 'force' it on any one!
Peace, Lainey



1 comment:

She Loves to Quilt said...

thanks for sharing that!