Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Pumpkin-Applebutter pie looks yummy. The banana nut bread smells divine! The cranberry sauce is simmered to perfection. I'm off to sister's house where the Turkey and dressing and all the trimmings await to be enjoyed. I'm sure the house is filled with all the wonderful smells associated with a holiday meal.
Daughter called earlier, she was already in the kitchen, working on Memaw's dressing recipe.
Oh, how I wish I could be there! She is such a blessing to me and I miss being with her on special days. She and her friend are getting up early in the morning to go shopping, too! I want to go!
The girls were outside playing and walking the dog, waiting for all their friends to arrive.
Time to get going! Lot's of good food and being with family... what better way to spend the day....(unless it's shopping)
Blessings, Ya'll

No comments: