Saturday, November 26, 2005

It was a rainy morning here in the 'burb of the big city and I had to get out and go to work for a few hours. I wasn't very busy because of the Thanksgiving holiday, so I left early.
So, what did I do when I came home? Yep...started unpacking and taking an inventory of my Christmas decorations. Looks like everything survived all the moving back and forth so I'm ready to get started. Maybe NOW I'll get into the spirit of the holiday. It just doesn't seem 'real' to me yet. I haven't done any shopping, either. Actually I don't have that much to do because I will take daughter and the girls shopping when I go for my visit. I'll send gift cards to son and his family.
Hooray, my 'room mate'friend (I lived with her during 'the separation')just called and asked if I wanted to go to Harwin with her and her daughter week after next. I can buy for all the girls on my list. I don't have that many guy gifts to buy...I never know what to get the boys, so I just fall back on the handy, dandy gift cards.
Well, I must get back to the mess in the living room. But first I think I'll go nibble on some of that leftover roasted hen.

No comments: