Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I am so looking forward to my vacation! I have been so busy at work this week and I am just tired of the whole world of hair! Most of my clients are wonderful, but there are those who do try my patience. I had one in the salon today....I can't even find the words to describe the whole ordeal. Wait..the words are coming to me! Are you ready? Teenage son of a friend of mine, who dyed his hair blue/black and wanted it corrected back to his natural color ( medium brown) before he went back to his 'alternative school'. Can I say 'pain in the posterior'? End of story!
Talked to daughter this morning. We are both getting all excited about our visit. I miss her and my sweet grand daughters so much! I wish I had stayed there with them and not come back here! There, I said it and I feel so much better. I hope she and I can finally talk about everything that has transpired in the last two years. I think the hurts have healed enough that we can have a heart to heart chat. She means more to me that any one, but I feel like have failed her in so many ways over the years. Ah, the mother/daughter relationship is rife with pain and heartache at times, but it is also the sweetest bond two females can share. She will always be my 'Baby Bumble Bee'! My heart swells with love and anticipation as I look forward to smelling her sweetness when I give her a great big hug! Her two sweet little girls are the icing on the cake, a beautiful extension of her. What was I thinking when I left them and came back? That's another story, for another time. Right now, I am just looking forward to shopping, doing lunch and playing with 'MY GIRLS'

Christmas is almost here and I am ready, set, go! I can't wait to make my delicious dinner of Roast Pork, Sausage & Apple stuffing and all the trimmings!
Merry, Merry, Ya'll!

No comments: