Friday, December 09, 2005

Well, what can I say? My client came in today at her usual time, 10:30 am. Her surgery is scheduled for Monday morning. She seemed to be in good spirits. She said she plans on keeping her December 23 appointment. I pray that all goes well for her in the next two weeks.
Other than that, it was just another routine day in the world of hair. I was tired all day...my ears still feel stopped up and my head hurt. I was glad my last appointment re-scheduled until Tuesday. I just wanted to get home and crash!
I vegged on the couch and watched 'Trauma-Life in the ER'. Memorial Hermann in Houston was featured on this episode. How cool is that? I don't know why I watch that gross stuff, but it was neat to see my hometown med center on TV.
The man came home shortly after I arrived. I fixed something to eat, we ate in silence, then he retired to his room. Silence can be so loud sometimes, especially when there is nothing left to say. He did mention that he didn't feel well... I think he's got 'the crud'. I don't know what else to say, so I just mumble a quiet 'good night'. It's emotionally exhausting!
Thank God tomorrow is Saturday! I have to be at work early, so I'm calling it a night.

No comments: