Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Our girls night out/Christmas party was fun! We exchanged gifts first, then had ceviche and chile con queso, fajitas and FOUR kinds of desserts. Not to mention....drinks! The girls are so much fun. I am so blessed to work with such a fine group of ladies.
I did a new client today. I have seen her at church and spoken to her casually in passing many times. She recently found out from a friend ( a new client of mine) that I am a hairdresser and called me for an appointment. She recognized my daughter's picture and come to find out, they went to the same high school and graduated the same year. She liked her hair, too! I love it! I have so much fun at work every day! Each day brings something new. I never get bored, that's for sure.
It's almost time for Boston Legal! I have really gotten into that show. James Spader and William Shatner are such a case! I'm gonna go get comfy in front of the TV now.
Night Ya'll!

No comments: