Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It has been raining all day long! I normally don't work on Wednesday, but went in to 'do' a few ladies. When I left the shop it was really coming down. I had to drive thru some high water in a few places so was glad I hadn't scheduled any more appointments. There's nothing worse than driving home in rush hour traffic in heavy rain with street flooding.
So, I arrived home safely, changed into my sweats and started a pot of chili. Then I remembered that I need to take a goodie to choir practice tonight. I found a package of brownie mix, stirred it up, threw in some extra chocolate chips and pecans and popped them into the oven. When they were done, I tossed a few more choc chips on top, let them melt and spread them out. Meanwhile, the chili is simmering and the kitchen is all warm and cozy, but
this weather makes me feel so blah! Puts me in a bad mood, too. Or maybe it's the atmosphere around here. This nice, new house feels so empty...I wonder why I came back.
Think I'll go take a nap.



No comments: